Please find information on Children’s Health below. Click on any of the tabs for more information.
If you feel your child is unwell and needs urgent same day assessment, please call the surgery during opening hours or 111 out of hours or 999 in an emergency.
Coughs and colds are common childhood illnesses which can sometimes present with a fever.
Common childhood conditions and what to do
Health visitors are qualified and registered nurses or midwives. They have a crucial role in making sure that children have the best start in life. They can assist with:
- providing ante-natal and post-natal support
- supporting parents in bringing up their young children
- providing advice on feeding babies and children
- assessing a child growth and development needs of young children
- supporting children with special needs
- advising on behavioral management techniques
- advising how to reduce risks and prevent accidents and reduce injuries
- providing information on local services
For more information, contact:
Lambeth: Tel: 020 3049 5300 Email: email@example.com
Southwark: Tel: 020 3049 8166 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org