Mental Health & Well Being
Please find information on Mental Health & Well Being below. Click on any of the tabs for more information.
If you need urgent help with your mental health contact:
Please click on this link to be directed to a self-referral form.
IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (self-referral)
While waiting for a response you may like to review the Digital and Online Resources section.
- Good Thinking – Digital Mental Wellbeing for London
- Living Life to the Full – Free online courses covering low mood, stress and resiliency
- LGBT Foundation’s Wellbeing Hub – Mental health resources
- MIND Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’.
- Mood Gym – An interactive self-help book for symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Sleepstation – an online course for people who struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep through the night
- Together All – online service providing access to millions with anxiety, depression and other common mental health issues
- YoungMinds – Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing.
A team of mental health professionals support workers and social workers who can help you access:
- one of three Living Well Centres. These offer short and longer term support from our teams of clinicians, social workers people with lived experience and support workers.
- if appropriate, a team that can visit you if you require mental health support within 24 hours.
- other services and community groups who can support you.
Lambeth Single Point of Access – refer yourself directly to mental health professionals, support workers and social workers
- Lambeth Drug and Alcohol Treatment Consortium (self-referral)
- Clapham Family Practice – call 020 3049 6600 to make a face to face appointment with Rita or Jason