NHS Symptom checker
If you’re not sure what condition you have, or how severe it is, you can use the NHS 111 symptom checker. The checker will:
- Answer questions about your main symptom.
- Help you find out when and where to get help.
- Arrange for you to be contacted by a nurse, if needed.
To use the checker please download or login to NHS app or click here.
USE THE RIGHT SERVICE – please click on below image for more information.
If you feel that your health or the health of someone you are with is in imminent risk, please call 999.
If you have an urgent medical related condition which cannot wait until the next routine appointment, please contact the surgery to speak to the duty GP. They will only deal with the urgent issue, and for all other matters you will be directed to book a routine appointment.
If we are closed, please contact SELDOC on 020 7627 4981 or you can contact the NHS 111 service by dialing 111 for advice out of hours.
The Junction Health Centre – Open every day from 8am to 8pm, including bank holidays. They offer treatment, information and advice for a range of minor illnesses and injuries. Learn more about the Junction Health Centre Interim Patient Service
Guys Hospital Urgent Care Centre – Open every day from 8am to 8pm, including bank holidays. The urgent care centre at Guy’s Hospital offers an alternative to the emergency department (A&E) for a range of minor injuries and urgent medical problems. Learn more about Guys Hospital Urgent Care Centre
- Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill SE5 9RS – Tel: 0203 299 9000
- St. Georges Hospital, Blackshaw Road, Tooting SW17 0QT – Tel: 020 8672 1255
- St Thomas Hospital, Westminister Bridge Road SE1 7EH – Tel: 0207 188 7188
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, 369 Fulham Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 9NH – Tel: 020 3315 8000