• For most up-to-date information on Covid-19 Vaccination schedule please click here. If you have any queries regarding your Covid-19 Vaccine, please call GP Federation on 020 8655 9180 or email lgpf.lambethgpfederations@nhs.net

  • Superdrug Pharmacy on Clapham High Street will be CLOSING 15th October 2021.

    For more information on how to change your nominated pharmacy via the Patient Access app please click here or on the NHS app please click here.

  • PCR tests – mainly for people WITH SYMPTOMS, they’re sent to a lab to be checked – click here to order a PCR test

    Rapid Lateral Flow tests – only for people who do NOT have symptoms – click here to order


  • If Out of Hours Medical Advice is required, please use the NHS 111 online service. Or, call 111 if you’re unable to get help online. Details of our Out of Hours Service is available on the practice number of 020 3049 6600

Social Care

Below is a list of common resources provided by our Social Care Services. Click any of the links below for more information.

  • Domestic Violence

    Domestic violence or abuse can happen to anyone.  If you’re worried someone might see you have visited this page, the Women’s Aid website tells you how to cover your tracks online.  Domestic violence, also called domestic abuse, includes physical, emotional and sexual abuse in couple relationships or between family members.

    Advice to self-isolate due to coronavirus does not apply if you need to escape from domestic abuse.  Many pharmacies have safe spaces where you can get information about support and make calls.

    Useful links and numbers

  • Financial & Legal

    Citizens Advice Bureau

    This is a network of 316 independent charities throughout the UK that provide free, confidential information and advice to assist people with money, legal, consumer and other issues.

    Web: www.citizensadvice.org.uk

  • Safeguarding - Adults and Children

    If you think you or someone you know is being abused, or neglected you should tell someone you trust.

    This could be a friend, a teacher, a family member, a social worker, a doctor or healthcare professional, a police officer or someone else that you trust. Ask them to help you report it.

    Supporting people when concerns are raised about abuse or neglect can be very difficult and distressing for everyone involved. Deciding what’s the right thing to do can be stressful, particularly if the person you are concerned about is reluctant to accept support. If you are not sure what to do you can always seek advice.

    For more information and how to report safeguarding concern for Lambeth residents and for Wandsworth Residents adults and children

    Useful Resources

    • National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
    • NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
    • Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
  • Social Prescriber - Miss Natalie Senior

    Social Prescriber – Miss Natalie Senior

    The Social Prescriber can help in a range of ways for your care needs.  They are able to connect you to organisations within your local community; help you to fill out forms, write letters on your behalf to assist in managing your  circumstances, by getting in touch with organisations that are able to assist etc. We have a Social Prescriber in our team, Miss Natalie Senior , and you are able to make a telephone appointment through reception to speak with her.

    Social prescribers give people time, focusing on ‘what matters to me’ and taking a holistic approach to people’s health and well-being. They connect people to community groups and statutory services for practical and emotional support.​

  • Social Services